- Run in system tray
- Monitor system clipboard for changes of image or file content (Print Screen, file copy, etc.)
- Compress multiple files into single .zip
- Crop image with rectangular selection
- Upload files to: FTP, Dropbox or save to disk
- Copy file URL to clipboard
- Check for updates on start
How to run Scup
- Check that you have Java JRE installed
- On Windows simply run
- On other platforms run
java -jar Scup.jar or double click on .jar file.
Support and contribution
Feel free to create issue with your problem, request, idea or question!
Also fork this repository whenever you like, code some changes and create pull request when done.
Donations are welcome:
- Cannot connect to FTP server on Windows, explanation on stackoverflow
- Local solution:
netsh advfirewall set global StatefulFTP disable
- JVM solution:
- Big memory consumption (needs optimalization)
Scup by Matěj Šimek is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.